Monday 9 July 2007

Planning Research Methods

Throughout my research I'm planning to use different types of research methods in order to be as accurate as possible. I will be planning to use primary and secondary research. Primary research consists of research that is first hand and is not some sort of statistics on the internet. I will have the choice of carrying out a questionnaire or interviewing people and finding out things from their opinion. My quantitative data will come from the questionnaires and the statistical data i will find as my secondary research. Also, I will collect qualitative data by carrying out interviews and gettings peoples opinions rather than numbers and statistics. This will help my critical research to have a accurate view of both quantitative and qualitative data. Secondly, I will use secondary research in order to have factual research in my work. I will surf the internet for statistics and other sorts of numerical data that can help my critical research. I will also use textbooks and archives for further help in my work. By using these two types of research I will have enough information for my critical research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about quantitive and qualitive?